Monday 26 March 2007

Marks and Spencer Launch New Site

It appears www.marksandspencer.com launched a new look website at the end of last week. It's an exciting time to be an online shopper as retailers seem to be moving their online offerings forward to respond to the growing demand. As for the new M&S website I think they have made good progress in making it a little more lifestyle driven. The search seems to work well as I quickly found a bold print tunic I've been looking for as part of my must have Spring/Summer look. I'm not so sure about the animated introduction when I logged in, fun the first time but may quickly become ittitating. Also I found the black borders very heavy going and not sure it fits in with their image. However a great step forward and an excuse to buy my new tunic, suppose I'll need some new shoes and maybe a bag now.....

No comments: